November 5, 2009

My Amazing Class!


I love my little first graders!! I have been so sick since Halloween with bronchitis and literally have zero voice. I have been coming to school to teach even though I can't talk and my kids have been super amazing! They are so caring and talk in a whisper just like me! Everyday they say "Mrs. Dayton, what can we do to help you today?" I truly have the BEST job ever!! I am so grateful for each and every one of my darling kids:) I'm a very LUCKY woman to have the opportunity to teach them!

2 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Awww, that's so cute! I SO wish Brandon was in your class...he doesn't have the best teacher! And I wish Ash could take dance from you! But such is life! They at least have you as an Aunt!! We need to get together and do lunch soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! Probably a lot nicer than one of your best friends dying laughing on the phone at you huh? Seriously I still can't believe you have absolutely NO voice! I hope it is coming back! And seriously I'm DYING to see your CUTE house! Call me! LOVE YOU!