April 30, 2012

{Lil' Guppie...}

For the last few weeks Adam and I have taken Dais to Layton Surf N' Swim for the "Mommy & Me" swim class:) I thought it would be a great idea since my parents have a pool and knew that we would be spending lots of time there this summer! I noticed she was a little afraid to lay down in the water when I would wash her hair in the bath. These lessons did the trick and now she LOVES to lay down in the bath!! Her cute teacher Phil was fantastic!! She loved him and would just talk and talk and smile at him:) Adam and I would switch off taking her and it was such a fun uninterruped time we got to spend with our girl:) During her three weeks Daisy learned how to blow bubbles, go under water, kick her legs, hang on the wall, climb up the ladder, jump to mom & dad, and to float on her back and her tummy:) Good job Lil' Guppie we are so proud of you!







No comments: