June 14, 2012

{Miss May...}

We had such a great May! This month was super busy, and we did lots of fun stuff! We are really enjoying the weather and have been going to Grandma & Grandpa's pool! I think swimming lessons was a great idea for Little Miss because she absolutely loves the water and will get so sad when it is time to get out! We also had a great Mother's Day down at my sis-in-laws. We spent the day eating yummy bbq and going to the duck pond to visit the ducks!! Daisy loves to tell us constanly what a duck says...so cute:) We also went to Zermatt to play with Adam's family over Memorial Day. It was really cold, but the boys ended up getting some golf in and lucky for us there was an indoor swimming pool!! We forgot Daisy's swimsuit, but luckily cousing Davis let us borrow one of his. I'm excited that school and dance is done now so I can spend all summer with my baby girl!! Enjoy the pics of our fun month!


































No comments: