September 23, 2012

{18 Months Old!!...)


This sweet girl is 18 months old! I seriously can't believe how blessed I am! Daisy is the most beautiful, smart, independent, loving, serious, sweetest girl ever! She keeps us on our toes everyday! She has taught me more about love and the importance of lifes little moments than I could have ever learned from anyone else! This girl has our hearts and we just love watching her grow!!

My friend Missy made up this poem...I tweaked it a bit to fit my little girl:) I love this poem because it's exactly how I feel about my Daisy...

You are Special, nobody else is like you.
You are radiant, smiling, like the sky is blue.
You are an angel, sent your your family at birth.
You are incredible, a special girl on this Magical Earth!
You are outstanding, as marvelous as a child can be.
You are priceless, worth all the love in this world, times three.
You are success, capable of doing whatever you wish to do.
You are beautiful, from inside out, through and through!
You are amazing, learning so many wonderful things.
You are like sunshine, happiness is what you bring.
You are our Lil Pixie as we call you-courageous, beautiful, and sweet
You are our daughter, with a huge heart carried by your tiny little feet!

No comments: