January 5, 2015

{My Heart...}

Be Still My Heart... For the past few weeks Daisy has been very curious about "Santa's Helpers" that stand outside the stores. She's been asking for awhile if she could give money to them. Today I told her we could after we delivered Christmas gifts. As we pulled in to donate she noticed a homeless man and said "Mommy that man looks sad." I didn't give it much thought. She was happy to donate her money at the store. As we left she noticed the man again and asked if we could give him some money. I told her not today. As we were driving down the road she asked again. I found myself turning around and driving back to the corner. I got her out of the car and she confidently and sweetly took my hand walked up to the man and said "Hewa this is for you!" The man said "Jesus must be proud of you." She said "I love Jesus!" She then wished him a Mewee Cwismas!" My heart is so full. She is such a special girl with a very beautiful heart! She reminded me today what Christmas is really all about.



No comments: