June 3, 2016

{Peanut Butter to my Jelly...}

She said it best when she said "You're the peanut butter to my jelly!" It's been the best five years teaching with this babe! She's incredible and I feel so lucky to not have only taught with her but to call her my dear friend-:) I will miss her so much! I'll miss our talks, our Fizz runs, our joint ocd, our inside jokes, our candy stash, our shared SEP conferences, our late night texts and phone calls, and just talking to you every day. Today was hard...harder than I thought and I cried lots. I feel so overwhelmed with love and gratitude for the staff, kids, and parents. I've spent the last half hour crying over all the thoughtful cards. It's been a great ride of 11 years, but I'm ready to take on the next adventure with my two kiddos! So lucky to say that I have the best job ever!

No comments: