January 4, 2017

{Deleted Posts...}

I had to include these darling posts that happened at the beginning of 2016... We spend New Year's Day 2016 taking Daisy iceskating for the first time and she loved it! She was a natural and took right to it! We even went back the next day so we could stay longer-:) We are so proud of her perseverance and always getting back up to try again! Daisy loved being a CTR this year-:) She looks forward to primary every week and her favorite part is singing and her friend Kolby that's in her class-:) Love twinning with my cute girl!! While grocery shopping the other day the cashier and I were talking about New Year's resolutions...Daisy said "My Mommy's New Year's solution is to stop drinking diet coke! She struggles so bad! She already hit up Fizz today!" This girl tells all my secrets!!

No comments: