November 19, 2018

{Dash is 2!!...}

I'm laying here this morning writing this with tears streaming down my face because I love this little boy so very much! To My Perfect Miracle Dash~Today you turn TWO!! You are the most incredible little dude and we are forever blessed that your are ours. You are loving, sweet, adventurous, fearless, sensitive, polite, and helpful. You talk so well and we are amazed daily at your growing vocabulary. Your sister is your favorite person and you ask about her multiple time during the day when she's at school. Nothing excites you more then going to pick her up each day. You love to snuggle every morning and watch your favorite shows. Your cheesy smile, and those beautiful blue squinty eyes can light up anybody's day. You are such a special boy with the sweetest spirit and I am so grateful that you are forever mine. Love you BIG baby boy! You were worth the wait!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love~Mommy

No comments: