December 4, 2020

{Happy 4th Birthday Dash!...}

Happy 4th Birthday Dash! My darling Dash~There are not enough words to describe my love for you as your mom. When you were born there was an immediate bond and a peace I had never felt. Dash you are nothing short of light, life, and happiness. You are happy, fun, energetice, smart, competitive, helpful, sweet, kind, loving, stubborn, and silly. You love bey blades, cars, games, being outside, gas station treat runs, and Tastie’s donuts. You love to be snuggled and always want to be in on the fun. You’re a great little brother too. You have no idea how proud I am of you! Thanks for choosing me and coming at the perfect time. You have quite honestly healed my heart. You are my forever miracle! Please never stop calling me your sweetheart. Love~Mommy
 

No comments: