December 14, 2022

{Happy 6th Birthday Dash!!...}


Happiest Birthday to our favorite 6 year old! Dashy~How are you 6 already?!? It honestly feels like yesterday that my journey to get you here into this world began. I had never wanted something so much and knew in my heart you were waiting to come. Getting you here was a long, hard process but I'd do it all over again in a second. You were worth every bit of it. Dash we love you so very much and you bring so much energy, light, and excitement to our family. You are handsome, sweet, kind, adventurous, hilarious, confident, and so smart. You love Pokémon, sports, making bracelets, playing Uno, mauling your puppy, and finding golf balls with Keem. Your favorite color is blue and you could eat hamburgers for every meal. You love your sibling so much and love when we are all together. You are truly my miracle boy and I will never stop telling you that every night before you go to bed. You are one of my greatest blessings-:) You came at the perfect time and kept me going through some very hard things. You are one special little boy and you are loved by so many! Can't wait to keep on celebrating you! I'm so very lucky! Love~Mom












 

No comments: