April 25, 2010

ShOwS wE cAnT lIvE wItHoUt!!!

Ok...so Adam and I are SERIOUSLY addicted to reality t.v. Really don't know what we would do without it!!! Here are some of our faves....Tough Love Couples...Steve and his mom help troubled couples with their relationships. It's hilarious:) Where do they find these people??

Tori & Dean...Love her...he's a nerd...their kids have mullets, but I think they are hilarious together!

Who doesn't love this show??

Law & order SVU...So intriguing and always has great stories...

Keeping up with the Kardashians...Love Love Love this show!!


Great stories about survival....I'm obsessed!!


Great one too...



Love this season of American Idol!! I want Crystal or Lee to win!


My all time favorite...Crazy survival stories...A must see:)


I'm addicted to this show...just cause


Dancing with the Stars...I love all the amazing dancers and laughing my butt off at Kate Gosselin...to bad she's gone:(


Billy the Exterminator...This is the best...Billy and his brother Rick are the hottest animal exterminators on the planet ha ha!
I forgot about Private Practice too!!

2 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Ok Tough Love is awesome. So funny. I haven't watched any of the couples ones yet...they're on my dvr waiting for me to watch!! Idol is SO good this year!! Dancing with the stars has some great people this time!! And yeah, Kate needed the axe BAD!!! She couldn't even slightly dance!! Glad I'm not the only one addicted!! Can't wait for the new season of the Bachelor starts next month!! Love your guts!!

Brooke and Jonny said...

I miss teaching with you =(