June 26, 2011

{Father's Day 2011}...

This Father's Day was such a special one for Adam. It was his first as a new father:) I can't even begin to tell you how great of a daddy he is to his little girl. Adam was so nervous to become a dad especially a dad to a baby girl! He is so good with her and they have the cutest relationship ever! He will walk into the room and she will light up with the hugest grin! He loves to give her baths and to play with her and all her favorite toys. He is such a hands on dad and is very protective of her. His favorite thing to do is to give her the last feeding of the night and cuddle her to sleep:) I love to watch them together it just melts my heart! We hope you had a great Father's Day baby and we hope you enjoy the stepping stone that Daisy made you!

Happy Father's day to my dad as well! Words can't express how I feel about my father. He is so amazing and I love him so much! I have always been a daddy's girl and I love the close relationship we have always had. My dad is a hardworker and is always helping others out, even though sometimes those people take advantage of him and his kindness. I have learned to be a hard worker and to chase after my dreams because of what he has taught me. Sometimes my dad feels he has failed us because he doesn't go to church and works to much. But Dad I want you to know you have never failed and never will in my eyes. You are everything a dad should be and more! I have loved watching you be a grandpa to your beautiful granddaughters. They love you so much and are so lucky to have you!

Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law Bruce! I want him to know how much I love and appreciate him:) He has always treated me just like his daughter and is always supporting and loving me in everything I do. He is such a good papa to Daisy and she loves him so much! He just has this way with her that is so fun to watch! Thanks for being so awesome and I feel so blessed to be your "Favorite" daughter in law!





No comments: