July 21, 2021

{We did it AGAIN!!!...}

WE DID IT AGAIN!! STATE CHAMPS X 2! I don’t even know where to begin. These girls, coaches, parents, administration, our amazing Nixelle Nation…We truly have the best of the best! Our girls poured their hearts onto the floor and we are so grateful the results were in a our favor. This team is magical! They are so talented, beautiful, and have the sweetest hearts. I’m honored to get to help coach them. It’s a definite highlight of my week. Marci, Sue, and Shalice…this journey with you has been incredible! I’m convinced that there is no other team better than the four of us! Look what we’ve built!! Love you three so much! To our beautiful Nixelle’s~You are so deserving of another state winning title! Watching you take that floor made my heart so happy! Thanks for blessing my life! Love you all! Thanks to my wonderful parents, friends, my six amazing kids, and my Keem for supporting me every step of the way! I love you so much! ~Ash ONE TEAM OUR TEAM!
 

No comments: